To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Any sign of wears other than for trying on purposes and you may not be eligible for a refund.
Upon receiving your returned items we will thoroughly inspect them.
Upon inspecting the items we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your return via email.
If your return is not approved it may be due to the following reasons:
- Items lack their original tags and packaging.
- Items have stains from deodorant, makeup, or fake tanning products.
- Items have hair of any kind, human or animal.
- Items have odor of any kind, including detergent and perfumes.
- Items have damage of any kind like holes, pilling, stains, among other issues.
Upon returning an item your shipping fees are non-refundable and non-negotiable. If you have any questions email our support email email@example.com A customer representative will answer your email at the earliest time frame possible.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.